Spice Girl Seasonings Co.
All Natural Seasonings & Rubs for Everyday Cooking
Egg Drop Noodle Soup
See the step by step directions Snapguide.com/guides/make-egg-drop-noodle-soup/
2 ounces rice or cellophone noodles
4 cups chicken stock
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp Spicy Orange Sesame Seasoning
1 bunch chives, chopped
1. Soak your noodles in a bowl of very hot water for approximately 15 minutes and drain when done. (Directions may vary with brands, check package)
2. Add 4 cups chicken stock to a medium-size saucepan. Then add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce to the chicken stock and heat until boiling. Reduce to a simmer.
3. Chop your chives and set aside. You can also substitute one bunch of green onion.
4. Crack the egg into a small bowl or mug and scramble.
5. When the stock is at a nice simmer, use a utensil to stir it quickly so it all flows in a circular motion. Then slowly drizzle your scrambled egg into the soup.
6. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then add the 1 tsp of Spicy Orange Sesame Seasoning.
7. Add the soaked noodles and a handful of chives to the soup. Heat for a few minutes more then serve!